Blue Bomber Games
Based in Atlanta, GA
Command your squad of warriors while keeping them from an early grave in this action-adventure where the healer calls the shots. Heal, shield, and resurrect your way through a world filled with impossible choices, people to save, and elaborate boss fights inspired by MMO dungeon raids.
LFH started as a 72 hour game jam project, winning third place in the Fun category at Ludum Dare 37. After spending a year working on other titles, we decided to join forces once again to turn the concept into a fully realized, single-player campaign.
- Intense, real-time action bringing a fresh take on the healer class.
- Command a group of 4 warriors through the game's various levels.
- Multiple classes to discover, each with unique abilities.
- Feel the true struggles of being a healer, with narrative moments inspired by the stories of real doctors. From the satisfaction of saving a life, to the deep anxiety of making a medical mistake, we want to capture the real meaning of being a healer.
- Elaborate boss fights based on boss encounters from MMO raids like Destiny and World of Warcraft.
- Build and Manage your guild as you decide who joins and who has to leave. Choose wisely, as your warriors build friendships and rivalries with each other. Firing a friend can have consequences for those left behind to fight.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Looking For Heals. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Megabooth Official Selection" GDC, 2019
- "Developer's Choice Award" SIEGE, 2018
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Blue Bomber Games
Atlanta based game studio working on "Looking For Heals" the only single-player raiding game where you command your party as the healer.
More information on Blue Bomber Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Looking For Heals Credits